If you’re looking for a breakfast dish with simple ingredients that’s quick and easy to put together-this is the one! Anytime I have guests staying over and want to feed many people easily but still something that looks special and is delicious-this is what I choose.
It only takes a few minutes to put together in one dish and then you pop it in the oven and breakfast is ready!
It’s also a great brunch option served with toasted French bread! Mmmm
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- Salt and black pepper
- Red pepper flakes
- 6 eggs
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
1. Preheat oven to 400°
2. Cover the bottom of a baking dish in marinara sauce and season with salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes
3. Make dips with the back of a spoon in the sauce and crack eggs into each one
4. Drizzle over olive oil, Parmesan, heavy cream, more salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes and fresh parsley
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until edges are set and the middle still has a slight jiggle-you want the eggs to still be very soft and slightly runny
6. Serve with crusty French bread or toasted naan and enjoy!
One response to “Spicy Baked Eggs”
[…] Spicy Baked Eggs — […]