Is there anything better than having a delicious and filling dinner with very very minimal dishes to clean up? Probably yes, but this is also really great! A quick meal that can be prepped beforehand and made very quickly in a pinch (like when your kids are clamoring for dinner even though its only 5 pm and you just fed them snacks). If you’d like to see a video reel for the recipe you can find it here.
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 lb steak, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 pack sausage, cut into chunks
- 3-4 corn on the cobs, cut
- Baby potatoes, cut in half
- For the Cajun Butter:
- 1.5 sticks of butter
- 15 coves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp paprika
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Boil potatoes, corn, and sausage in a pot of water until potatoes are tender-about 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat your butter in a bowl until melted and add in the garlic and seasonings.
- In a sheet of foil, place a mixture of your cooked potatoes, corn, sausage, and uncooked shrimp and steak chunks.
- Top with a generous amount of Cajun garlic butter and mix together.
- Continue to make more foil packets until all ingredients are used. Seal foil packets, place them on a tray, and insert into the oven.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until steak is cooked to your desired temperature.
- Once the steak is ready, remove the tray from the oven, open all foil packs, and broil for 3-5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and lemon juice and serve with crusty bread.
This can be prepped beforehand by preparing all the veggies and marinated the shrimp and steak with the Cajun butter separately. Then just throw it all together and bake and broil.
Alternatively, it can be cooked together in a foil tray instead of individual packs if you are feeding a larger crowd.
2 responses to “30 Minute Shrimp and Steak Foil Packs”
Tried this today and it was fantastic! Thanks so much for the recipe!
So glad you liked it!!