These chicken burgers can give a beef burger a run for their money! There are certain foods that I prefer to keep less spiced so the flavors of the ingredients come through-this is one of those recipes.
As always I like to keep it really simple and easy-these were ready in less than 20 minutes start to finish!
I broiled these to make cooking easier and cleaner but you can also air fry them.
- 1 large onion
- 6-7 garlic cloves
- 2 Thai chili peppers
- Handful of cilantro
- 4 large chicken breast
- 2 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp black pepper
- Oil for dipping hands
1. Blend onion, garlic, Thai chili pepper, and cilantro in a food processor and set aside
2. In the same processor add in your chicken breast and pulse till minced
3. Combine chicken with onion mixture and salt and pepper
4. Use a ice cream scoop to measure out patties. I use two scoops for each one
5. Dip hands in oil and shape Patties by hand. Oil will help prevent the chicken mixture from sticking to hands
6. Broil on high for 5 minutes, then flip and broil for an additional five minutes or until chicken reaches 165 degrees
7. Assemble burgers in brioche bun with Mayo, pickles, tomatoes, cheese, and any other desired toppings. Serve with a side of chips or fries and enjoy!