One of the simplest and quickest desserts to put together, yet so delicious!
It’s made using only four ingredients: white chocolate, milk chocolate, peanut butter, and mini marshmallows. I use halal mini marshmallows and they work perfectly. Somehow, the finished product doesn’t taste too sweet or heavy!
Click here for the recipe video.
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
1. Combine milk chocolate, white chocolate, and peanut butter in a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds
2. Mix and microwave again for another 30 seconds. Do this until the chocolate is just melted
3. Make sure it’s not too hot-then add in marshmallows and combine
4. Spread out evenly in a parchment lined square dish. Place in the fridge for an hour to cook completely
4. Once cool and firm cut into even squares and enjoy!