One of the simplest and quickest desserts to put together, yet so delicious!
It’s made using only four ingredients: white chocolate, milk chocolate, peanut butter, and mini marshmallows. I use these halal mini marshmallows which work perfectly. Somehow, the finished product doesn’t taste too sweet or heavy!
Click here for the recipe video.
This post may contain affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you.
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
1. Combine milk chocolate, white chocolate, and peanut butter in a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds
2. Mix and microwave again for another 30 seconds. Do this until the chocolate is just melted
3. Make sure it’s not too hot-then add in marshmallows and combine
4. Spread out evenly in a parchment lined square dish. Place in the fridge for an hour to cook completely
4. Once cool and firm cut into even squares and enjoy!